If you're looking for variety and Arya Vysya recipes, Archana Gupta has got you covered! With over 100's unique recipes in different styles, flavors, and cuisines to choose from, you'll never run out of options.
Veg Biryani with Bread
Ingredients for Veg Biryani with bread
Oil – 4-6 spoons
Chake, lavanga, yelakki, moggu, palau leaf – 2 each
Ginger garlic paste – 1 spoon
Onion – 2-3
Beans – 6-7
Carrot – 1
Potato – 1
Tomato – 1
Curd – 1 small cup
Garam masala – 1/2 spoon
Kashmiri chili powder – 1 spoon
Red chili powder – 1/2 spoon
Turmeric – ¼ spoon
Coriander – 1 fist
Pudina – 1 fist
Salt as per taste
Rice – 250 gms or 1 pav
Bread – 3-4 slices
How to prepare:
1. Make onion paste with 1-2 medium-size onions without adding water.
2. Take a pan or cooker add 4-6 spoons of oil, chakke, lavanga, yelaki, bay leaf, marati moggu (2 pieces each), and fry for 30 seconds. Add thinly sliced onions and fry for a minute till it changes to light brown.
3. Then add onion paste, ginger-garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes. Once done add beans, carrot, potato, green peas, and fry for a minute.
4. Add ¼ spoon turmeric, ½ spoon red chili powder, ½ spoon garam masala, 1 spoon Kashmiri chili powder, and mix nicely. Add finely chopped coriander and pudina and fry all the above for a minute.
5. Add 1 small cup of thick curd, tomatoes and required salt and mix all the above.
6. Add the rice and mix all the ingredients, add 1:3 ratio water, and pressure cook the biryani for 2-3 whistles. (Normal rice 1:3 ratio water, Basmati rice 1:2 ratio water)
7. Once done, cut the bread into the desired shape or small cubes and deep fry in oil till golden brown.
8. Add the bread pieces to the biryani and mix it gently before serving.
Tasty and yummy Veg Biryani with bread is ready to serve. Make riata for a perfect combination.