If you're looking for variety and arya vysya recipes, Archana Gupta has got you covered! With over 100's unique recipes in different styles, flavours and cuisines to choose from, you'll never run out of options.
Ingredients required :
Curd - 2 cups
Rice flour - 1 cup
Chilly paste - 1 teaspoon
How to prepare :
1. Take a thick kada or small cooker and add 2 cups of curd and bring it boil.
2. Once it starts boiling add one cup rice flour, chilly paste as required, salt as per taste, little jira, little coriander and leave it to boil in low flame for 10-15 minutes.
Note - Do not stir at this point
3. After 15 mins stir it nicely without any lumps and make a dough.
4. Knead the dough nicely and make desired Kodbale shapes.
5. Deep fry the kodbales in oil till golden brown.
Enjoy the yummy perugu kodbales with chutney or eat it plain.