If you're looking for variety and Arya Vysya recipes, Archana Gupta has got you covered! With over 100's unique recipes in different styles, flavors, and cuisines to choose from, you'll never run out of options.
Ingredients for Mini Vada/Goli Uddina Vada
Urad dal(whole) – 1 cup
Onion – 1 medium size
Coriander – Little
Salt as required
Cooking soda – 1 pinch
Rice flour – 2 spoons
How to prepare:
1. Soak urad dal in lukewarm water for 2 hours(adding lukewarm water to soak makes it easy to grind).
2. After soaking grind the urad dal to a fine paste-like batter.
3. Add chopped onions, coriander salt to taste, pinch of cooking soda and mix nicely.
4. The last step is to add 2 spoons of rice flour and mix it to a fine vada batter consistency.
5. Heat oil and make mini vada or make it uddina vada with a hole in the center and deep fry till golden brown.
Tasty and crispy mini vada or goli uddina vada is ready to serve. Make it a combo with idly and sambhar or make it a vada dip with your favorite sambhar. Tastes best when hot.