If you're looking for variety and Arya Vysya recipes, Archana Gupta has got you covered! With over 100's unique recipes in different styles, flavors, and cuisines to choose from, you'll never run out of options.
Ingredients to chilly bajji:
Besan – 1 cup
Salt per taste
Chili powder – ½ spoon
Cooking soda – 1 pinch
Rice flour – 2 spoons
Onion - 1
Carrot – 1
How to Prepare:
1. Take a bowl, add besan flour, chili powder, a pinch of cooking soda, salt as per taste, and mix it nicely with the required amount of water to make it a bajji batter.
2. Once the batter is ready add 2 spoons of rice flour and mix it. (Adding rice flour makes the bajjis crispy)
3. Deseed the Mirchi bajji by slitting it open in the center and add ½ spoon of salt and allow it to rest for 15-20 mins.
4. Take a deep pan, add oil for deep frying, and heat it. Take the mirchi’s one by one coat/dip in the batter and deep fry in oil until golden brown.
5. Slit open the bajjis in the center add chopped onions, grated carrot, and coriander to it. Smear it with chilly powder, salt and squeeze a dash of lemon on it.
Your favorite snack is ready to gobble.