If you're looking for variety and Arya Vysya recipes, Archana Gupta has got you covered! With over 100 unique recipes in different styles, flavors, and cuisines to choose from, you'll never run out of options.
Bheem Attukulu using tamarind
Rice - 1 pav
Tamarind lemon size
Sambar powder - 1.5 spoon
Salt as per taste
Jaggery – 1 spoon
Onions - 3
Red chili – 2-3
Freshly grated coconut
How to prepare :
1. Fry rice on low flame till it turns golden brown.
2. Soak tamarind in water for 10 minutes and keep the pulp ready.
3. Take a cooker add oil, mustard, curry leaves, chana dal, urad dal, groundnuts, and fry for 30 seconds then add chopped onions and red chili pieces and fry till onions turn to a light golden brown.
4. Then add tamarind pulp, sambar powder, salt, jaggery, and fry for a minute then add 3.5 measure water and add rice mix everything and bring to boil add freshly grated coconut, close the lid and cook as you cook other rice.
5. Once done garnish with fresh coconut while serving if required.
A tangy and tasty traditional dish is ready to enjoy. Perfect and easy recipe for morning breakfast.